Lookin For Something?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

in which Mel creates a space for herself part dos

Another thing I did this summer was redecorate my room!! It's a bit too messy to show you right now, but one component of the redesign that I've really been wanting to show off is the Nerd Corner 2.0. I apologize for the bad-quality pictures in advance.


 Here it is as a whole.
 I wrote the spells for light and darkness from Harry Potter on my light switch.

(it says "lumos" and "nox" if you can't tell)

Doctor Who appreciation.

(Oh, yeah, last time I showed you The Nerd Corner, that wasn't on my door. My nerd-dom has increased ten-fold since then, and I decided to paint the TARDIS on my door.)
Hunger Games appreciation.
Some more various elements. I have magazine covers and Disney
posters everywhere :)


















And there you have it!!!

This has been a blog post. See you all next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment